The Myth: I gone to the campus for a tour before, so I won’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even if you have gone to campus, it’s helpful to visit as an admitted student as you think about your admission offer.
Just what a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard that they are part of the Trojan Family and today it really is time for pupils to result in the important decision of where you should head to college. At USC, we have many programs for pupils getting one last appearance before they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April if they went on a trip their junior or year that is senior. But, it can definitely be worth your time to see campus within the context as a student that is admitted. Once you take a tour as a prospective student, you’re coming to campus to think about using to USC. Is this a possibility? May I see myself here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted a totally various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is totally a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and close look. Where would I be residing? Who does be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day during your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting town near you! We understand that visiting campus might be logistically difficult, but we want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a spring acknowledge, and so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the springtime semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And while we might be able to move a few of the students to the autumn semester, springtime admission isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also possess a admission that is competitive at USC, and now we can never admit all of the wonderful students who apply to USC. So spring admission allows us to admit a lot more of this incredible students we want at USC because we know we’ll have more space available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as virtually any Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as just about any Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring permits you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease into the college transition by taking classes at a district college. It is possible to explore the globe through a research abroad system. You’ll be able to take a break from the grind and revel in a couple of months off of college!
If you haven’t done so already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. There is lots of information regarding the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to purchasing USC football season tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-main-characters/ ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone else by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For those of you have got currently been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the steps that are next be if you are admitted, this website’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This means, in the event that you get the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to choose. If you receive the page after June 1st, you have actually two months to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA and also the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We don’t wish your power to invest in USC to be held up by school funding. The sooner these documents are had by us, the faster we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the greater the chances. You’ll submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, so do not forget to check those options also.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an e-mail aided by the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, we’re always prepared to help. So if you need anything, please just call us!